- Kishu Water Filters are hand-cut active charcoal sticks.
- They are 97% carbon and incredibly effective at reducing Lead, Mercury, Copper, Aluminum, Uranium, and Molybdenum and imparting Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium.
- Begins working immediately bonding with toxins in tap water.
- One stick lasts four months and should be boiled once er month to keep its pores open.
- To boil: Place in a shallow pan of water and bring to a boil for 5 minutes. Allow to dry for 30 minutes before reusing.
- Use boiling schedule, located inside the package label, to keep track of replacement.
- Small amount of flaking may happen but the stick will stay completely intact and will not deteriorate.
- End of life: Great at absorbing odors in the refrigerator or can be composted or mixed into soil for water absorption.
- Optimal filtration time 1-2 hours.
- Works best in any 12-16 ounce water bottle.