- Shown in photo is a 16oz mason jar filled with 8oz of Baking Powder.
- Non-GMO, gluten free, aluminum free, double acting
- Leavening carbon dioxide is released by the reaction of sodium bicarbonate with monocalcium phosphate in the presence of moisture.
- About 60% is released at batter temperature, and the rest is released in the oven.
- Store in a cool, dry place and keep container tightly closed. Heat and moisture are harmful and should be avoided.
Ingredients: corn starch, sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate