- Shown in photo is a 16oz mason jar filled with 16oz of Baking Soda.
- Only ingredient is sodium bicarbonate
- Aluminum free
There are too many uses to list here!
- Health and hygiene
- Laundry - can make washing soda out of it!
- Fungicide and insecticide
- and so much more.
DIY DRY SHAMPOO
- Mix equal parts baking soda and either arrowroot powder or cornstarch (about a heaping tablespoon each) in a small bowl until the clumps are broken down. For light hair, you're finished!
- Add a little cocoa powder (for dark hair)at a time and mix in until you've reached a shade that matches closely to your hair root color.
- Applying with a makeup brush is recommended.