Approximately one billion plastic toothbrushes are thrown away every year in the U.S. alone. Using a bamboo alternative can be a giant step towards decreasing plastic waste. When a multitude of individuals and families take simple steps to replace everyday products with their plastic-free counterparts, we can have a measurable impact on the planet - and a positive one at that!
*Available in both kids and adult sizes.
*Store in a dry area, rinse thoroughly before first use.
*The ADA recommends replacing your toothbrush every 3 months, or when the bristles have frayed.
* Every part of Brush with Bamboo’s Adult toothbrush is plant-based: bristles, bamboo handle, and box.
* Soft bristles made from 100% Castor Bean Oil. USDA Certified 100% Biobased. Bristles made in Germany.
* Bamboo handle.
* The box encasing the toothbrush is made from paper – no tape or glue is used.
* Your bamboo toothbrushes can be used for just as long as plastic toothbrushes.
* USDA Certified Biobased. Green American Certified. Vegan. BPA-Free. Natural and Non-toxic.
Ingredients: Bamboo handle, castor bean oil based bristles, 100% paper packaging.