- This product is NOT Food-Grade and should not be ingested as it is known to contain lead.
- Shown in photo is a 16oz mason jar filled with 14oz of bentonite clay.
- Great for removing toxins from the body and skin, treating oily skin and acne, and even treating poison ivy!
- Named for Fort Benton, Wyoming where mass quantities are found.
- Known for its excellent oil absorption properties due to its very small particle size.
- This clay typically originates from the mountainous Wyoming region and mined directly from the earth and it very mineral rich.
- Shelf life is 4-5 years.