Argo Corn Starch is 100% pure. Along with thickening sauces, corn starch has a wide array of uses.
- It has long been used in papers and adhesives and even pest control.
- Swap with eggs for a vegan dessert
- De-sting bug bites using a paste on the skin
- Detangle pet's fur
- Removes grease from wood
- Ingredient in DIY deodorant and dry shampoo
- Can help clean leather and suede
...and so much more!
DIY DRY SHAMPOO:
- Mix equal parts baking soda and either arrowroot powder or cornstarch (about a heaping tablespoon each) in a small bowl until the clumps are broken down. (For light hair, you're finished!)
- Add a little cocoa powder (for dark hair) at a time and mix in until you've reached a shade that matches closely to your hair root color.
- Applying with a makeup brush is recommended.