- Often incorporated with peanut farming and may have peanut residue present.
- Commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine to stimulate thicker hair growth and to prevent premature graying, hair loss and scalp disorders.
- Acts as a natural, emollient hair conditioner.
- Used in Ayurvedic hair washes, oil infusion treatments and vinegar rinses for the hair.
- Can also be used in teas, carbonated beverages, and beer and wine.
- Used in cosmetics for blush and lip tint coloring.
- Color may differ slightly
- Origin: India
- Shelf Life: 1-2 Years