- Cocoa powder is a nourishing and beneficial treatment for hair full of protein, riboflavin, vitamin A, and thiamine. It provides vibrancy, shine, volume and healthy growth.
DIY DRY SHAMPOO FOR DARK HAIR:
- Mix equal parts baking soda and either arrowroot powder or cornstarch (about a heaping tablespoon each) in a small bowl until the clumps are broken down.
- Add a little cocoa powder at a time and mix in until you've reached a shade that matches closely to your hair root color
- Applying with a makeup brush is recommended.
Organic cocoa powder (non-alkali processed)
Serving Size 1 cup (100g)
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.