Country of Origin(s): Bolivia, Peru, ArgentinaAllergen information: Processed on equipment that is also used to process Soy, Wheat, and Sesame products. Stored in a facility that also manufactures Tree Nuts and Dairy products.
Directions: Chia seed may be eaten raw as a dietary fiber and omega-3 supplement. Grinding chia seeds produces a meal which can be made into porridge or cakes, breads, and biscuits. Chia seeds can be soaked in water or fruit juice. Soaked Chia seeds are gelatinous in texture and are used in gruels, porridges and puddings.
Ingredients: organic black chia seeds
- Country of origin: United States of America
Directions: Sprouting Instruction: Soak 8 hours using 2 cups of seed per half-gallon jar. Ready in 1-3 days and will be 0" to 1/2" long. Mix with alfalfa and grow 4-5 days.
Ingredients: organic raw sunflower seeds
RAW Cashew Pieces:
- Mostly halves and quarters.
- These cashews have NOT been roasted or steamed and are therefore raw and MUST BE COOKED before consumption to avoid potential pathogens such as salmonella.
- Country of Origin(s): Brazil, Vietnam
- By purchasing this product you are agreeing to the above statements and understand these are raw nuts.
Enjoy as a snack or add to your favorite trail mix.
organic raw large white cashew pieces (CONTAINS TREE NUTS)