Traditional Whole Yellow Popcorn - USDA Organic - California Certified Organic Farmers Certified
Grown in accordance with the National Organic Program which prohibits GMO seed.
For longer storage, keep in the refrigerator. May also be kept frozen.
- If kernels start to dry out, add a tablespoon or two of water for each two cups of kernels and shake together in a jar.
- We've also read that some people store a small amount in the fridge for short periods of time with a piece of sliced apple, to be sure they will be "plenty moist".
Oil Popping Recipe:
- Place 1/4 cup popcorn and 1 tbsp oil in heavy pot.
- Shake over medium high heat until popping stops.
- Add seasoning! Need some? We have this! :)