- Rock Bottom Soaps are hand made with love in Kentucky with help from their "spoiled rotten herd of Nubian goats."
- All 5oz bars contain: home grown goat milk, olive oil, coconut oil, caster oil, lye, fragrance oil and iron oxide pigments.
- Mechanic: Made with ground pumice to help cut through tough dirt and grease. This one sells out fast!! Both men and women love the very foamy scrub of this soap. It is scented with a basic clean scent that both men and women enjoy.
- Bourbon: A classic goat's milk soap with that moisturizes and smells like a sweet bourbon.
- Seashore: Fresh and clean slight tropical feel to the scent. A best seller!
- Beneath the Stars: An enveloping blend of grape, peach and plum with sparkling citrus, rose and musk along with blue and black swirling in this soap makes this one a popular one.
- Black Raspberry Vanilla: Ripe black raspberries are mixed with dark plum and warm vanilla. Appeals to both men and women.
- Oatmeal Milk and Honey: This is what they are known for. Handmade soap, goat milk and oatmeal make this bar very nourishing for rough and irritated skin.
- Cucumber & Fresh Mint: A light, refreshing blend of cool, watery cucumber and fresh spearmint are touched with hits of geranium and neroli.