The fragrance-free and dye-free solid dishwashing soap bar that replaces liquid bottles of soap!
- Ultra-biodegradable, septic and greywater safe, no animal testing, 100% vegan, palm oil free, and ethically made in Texas.
- To use: Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food. For dishes, wet a sponge, natural loofah, or scrub brush and rub on dish block to create suds. Repeat as needed to refresh suds. Wash items and rinse well. Works in warm or cold water. We prefer warm water for best results. Drain well and keep dry between uses on a soap dish like this one!
- Clean Everything: Use all over your home including removing laundry stains, removing jar labels, spot cleaning carpet and wiping down counters.
- Use a soft sponge or cloth to extend its life.
- With hard water, wipe glassware and metal pans with a cloth to dry for a sparkling polish.
- Not meant to be cut into pieces safely.
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate (plant-derived)
- Decyl glucoside (plant-derived)
- Sodium cocoate (organic)
- Quillaja saponaria extract (from South American soap bark tree - organic)
- Glycerin (plant-derived)
- Aloe vera leaf (organic)
- Purified water
- Sodium carbonate (mineral-derived)